Request an Instant QUOTE...
Short or long term nationwide security guard services, reliable, affordable and carefully tailored to your needs.
Whether you require armed or unarmed, uniformed or plain clothes Off Duty Officers can provide the right security personnel for your specific needs
Off Duty Officers, Inc., excels in tailoring specific security details for every possible security requirement. You will receive licensed, experienced professional security personnel when and where you need them. Whether you require off duty law enforcement or standard, licensed guards for short or long term assignment Off Duty Officers will tailor the right security detail to meet your safety, security and budget requirements.
Temporary or Permanent Assignments
Corporate Security Services
- Shareholder Meetings
- Trade Shows
- Executive Protection
- Workplace Violence Protection
- Loss Prevention
- Facility / Building Security
- Corporate Retreats
- Labor Disputes
Private Security Services
- Estate Security
- Political Functions
- Movie Sets
- Special Events
- Fund Raisers
- Personal Protection (Body Guard)
- Homeowners Associations
Nationwide Security Guard Services
Off Duty Officers, Inc. leads the NATION in the management of professional off duty and retired police officers providing stellar nationwide security services. From basic drive patrols to on-site armed guards and unarmed security personnel. Our security company’s services cover the gamut of live security guard applications. We offer short-term and long-term assignments.
Our Mission... Semper Excelsius
Our Mission is to always work toward a higher level of performance. To partner with our customers by providing highly trained law enforcement personnel, utilizing state of the art methods in the most cost effective and confidential manner possible.
Why Off Duty Officers, INC.?
- Rapid response with nationwide service.
- References from fortune 100 companies.
- Licensed and trained for Power to Arrest.
- License and trained to use Baton, Pepper Spray and Firearms.
- Trained in CPR/First Aid.
- Qualified security personnel to meet any security requirement.
- Professional training programs that exceed standard requirements.
- We incorporate the strict standards of accountability.
- We apply advanced technologies and logistical processes to our operations.
- Consistent and Reliable Service.
- Responsive Management Team.
- Individualized Attention to Customer Needs..
Surviving and Active Shooter / GET OUT / SECURE / DEFEND
Although the odds of being involved in such an event are low, the sudden, catastrophic nature of these attacks requires that individuals, schools, workplaces, and public areas think about how to respond.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department has created this video to help people answer the question "What would you do?"
- If you have to immediately exit a location, how can you do so safely?
- If you cannot get outside and away from the threat, how can you secure yourself and those with you against attack?
- If you must confront your attacker, how can you do it in a way that gives you the best chance of success?
What is workplace violence?
OSHA (The Occupational, Safety, and Health Administration) defines workplace violence as violence or the threat of violence against workers. It can occur at or outside the workplace and ranges from threats, verbal abuse, and bullying to physical assaults and homicide – the latter being one of the leading causes of job-related deaths.
Why should your organization have a violence prevention program?
The following statistics are compiled from reported incidents. Note: these are not simply incidents of intimidation or situations that cause workers to fear for their safety – they are actual cases of reported violence. Like you, we are aware that many individuals in the workplace have experienced workplace bullies who intimidate and threaten. Not surprisingly such intimidation, bullying, and threats sometimes lead to violent incidents.Read More